Saturday, April 25, 2020

Proofreading And Editing, Book Editing In 24 Hours











About:

Hello, I am your comprehensive editing solution for all types of documents, including books, reports, articles, journal manuscripts, cover letters, job applications, website content, and more! 

I am on here to be your book editor and provide topnotch proofreading & editing services. I have had the opportunity to be involved in proofreading and editing of books and articles, some of which have gone on to gain widespread recognition.

I work on;

  • Novels
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Cookbooks
  • Motivational
  • Religious
  • Journals 
  • Books
  • Manuscripts
  • Website contents

  • Blog posts 
  • Essay
  • Erotic books and lots more.

I proofread and correct:

  • Capitalization
  • Grammar
  • Syntax
  • Omission
  • Redundancy
  • Readability
  • Poor Sentence Structure
  • Clarity & flow
  • Spelling
  • Consistency
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Punctuation
  • Tenses 
  • Formatting and lots more up to your taste.



I will deliver your documents clean and polished with track changes, I always deliver on time, and often ahead of schedule.

I will also do book formatting for kindle and createspace 

Place Your Order Now!! And Enjoy Speed and Quality.

THANKS

Evelyn

Reviews


:

I worked for the second time with exclusivepen. Her service is perfect as last time. Thank you very much for your translation :-)

:

Just love working with her , she is amazing and I love the continuity I get with beign a repeat client.

:

Fantastic job performed! I was told that she needed four days to complete but she delivered In two which was amazing!

:

Great as always.

:

This is my third time using exclusivepen. She’s my go to for edits and proofreads.




No comments:

Post a Comment