Monday, April 27, 2020

Edit A 600 Word Blog Post In Less Than 24 Hours











About:

If you would like a custom offer for blog posts totaling more than 2,800 words, please contact me for a custom offer. I am happy to work with you on any size and any number of blog posts.



A blog is one of the best ways to establish your authority in your field of expertise, but a poorly written posts could ruin your reputation.



I can edit one of your blog posts or many of your posts for the following things:



  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Clarity
  • Consistency
  • Cohesiveness
  • Correctness


All of my edits are made using Track Changes in Word, and I will provide you with a copy of the edits as well as a clean copy with all the edits already made. I will also leave feedback and queries on your posts if revision is necessary to ensure that you get your message across clearly to your readers.



Note: I do not edit any work that includes sexual content.

Reviews


:

The seller was very informative. She provided great feedback on the review of the article. The communication with the seller was very good. I will definitely use her again.

:

Great work (as always)! Meagan is thorough, professional, and thoughtful with her edits and suggestions. She is my "go to" person for website post edits and proofreads.

:

Meagan was a rock star! Moved quickly, easy to communicate with, and edited the blog into a nice piece of writing. Thank you Meagan! You will be hearing from me again!

:

Meagan helped me the more specific meaning of my cooking recipe. This is a good point to review my recipe clearly. She is responsible for the due to my delivery.

:

Great work as always. Meagan is my go-to person for editing all my website posts. I will continue to use her, as she is always thorough and professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment