Saturday, April 25, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Book And Essay











About:

I am a professional proofreader and editor. I will correct all grammar, spelling and structural errors of your writing at the earliest. I have been working in this field for last five years. I have successfully accomplished a number of assignments related to proofreading and editing of books, essays, articles, brochures, novels, short stories, academic writings and official website contents. I regularly check (often recheck) fair copies, registers, answer papers and social media content for a few educational institutes.



I prefer working according to your satisfaction. For this, I offer free of cost revision service. 

I can complete an assignment of 1000 words in 4 hours only. I will charge $5 (US Dollars) for the above mentioned services.

I will deliver a track changes version along with a clean final copy.

I never outsource. I will myself work on your project.



Most importantly, I will not charge if you are dissatisfied with my work or it gets rejected.



I thank you for reading the description.



I hope for a good and positive response.



Regards

Zaib ur Rehman

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment