Saturday, April 25, 2020

Proofread And Edit A Document Of 2000 Words Within Short Time











About:

I love both fiction and non-fiction writing, editing and brainstorming creatively. irrespective of the project, I place all my energy and ability into it, making sure to communicate effectively throughout the entire process.



I have over seven years of freelance writing and editing experience in a variety of fields and styles, I have solid skills in numerous genres.



My freelance experience spans a range of e-books, ghostwriting, articles, children's stories, guided sleep meditations, online game dialogue, movie dialogue...



I have experience with



-technical writing



-blog writing



-copy writing



-proofreading and editing



I truly sympathize with the struggles, challenges and frustration of writers.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment