Saturday, April 4, 2020

Proofread Your Books Applications Novels And Articles











About:

Hi I'm a Jia a professional proofreader and a  writer I have been writing for 7 years now, and I have spoken English for 25 years. I have a lot of experience in proofreading many different things, specially   summaries , poems , novels , books and small stories.People take jobs from fiver and then send it to me on groups to do them but that cause a communication barrier and decrease the quality of content and form a third person link. To avoid these types of problem i joined fiver so I could do work myself I can assure you, that you won't be disappointed in any way because I never compromise on the quality of work customers satisfaction is always my first priority 

Reviews


:

Really Good, Had Patient and did all the work satisfactorily as said...

:

Jianisar did a good job proofreading and editing my doc in short order.

:

She is perfect. Do not hesitate to order from her.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment