Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Edit And Proofread Your Fiction Or Nonfiction Writing











About:

EDITING SERVICES

My editing services for every package include both Copy Editing (a.k.a. proofreading) and Line Editing. 



  • Copy Editing includes correction of errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and syntax, and usage of appropriate style guides and American or UK English where needed.


  • Line Editing includes editing of content for word flow, voice, and style, evaluating sentences for their structure, rhythm, word choice, use of language, and placement in a paragraph.


  • Upon delivery, you'll receive both a "track changes" and a "clean" version of every project.

EXTRAS!

Looking for a little more? Add these as extras on any project when placing your order.

  • Developmental Feedback: $50 Includes a written evaluation of plot, structure, characters, story, and consistency within your fiction or non-fiction writing with suggestions for improvement.


  • Amazon Ebook Formatting: $50 I will format your book for Amazon Ebook Publishingensuring that your document meets Amazon's standards for approval.


Message me with your project's word count to receive a custom per-word rate and turnaround time!



Reviews


:

I am impressed. Not only did I receive a thoughtful edit I was also giving valuable comments. Instructions, to help me move forward, learn and understand. This was more than I had asked for and I am grateful.

:

I cannot say enough great things about this person. Super timely, professional, and responsive. I can tell she truly cares about her customers. I wouldn't have anyone else edit my novels from here on out.

:

I am very glad that I found Anna to help me with my project. She is well-organized professional seller. Anna offered two free revisions and clarified all my answers. I was very satisfied. Looking forward to working with Anna soon again.

:

Anna delivered a fantastic product in a short period of time. She answered any questions I had in under an hour. Her work was concise and assisted in making my novel more reader friendly. The critique she provided was on point and I adhered to many of her thoughtful suggestions. I highly recommend Anna for any of your editing needs!

:

Anna was reliable and delivered exactly as she said she would. Very detailed work. Caught so many things I didn't. I will use her again on my next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment