Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Edit, Revise, And Perfect Your Essay











About:

Writing, proofreading, and editing your work can be absolutely backbreaking. The fundamentals of essay writing, whether they're in MLA or APA format, can be overwhelming for a student.



As a professional writer, editor, and tutor at the graduate level, I'm well-versed in the common mistakes students make. I can lighten your load, clean up your paper, and lift your grade!



If you can provide me with a draft, an outline, or even an idea, I can assist you by providing in-depth line-by-line editing. All I need is whatever you have written so far, a prompt or assignment, and some general ideas about where to take your paper, and I can give you the boost you need!



I'm great with grammar issues, structural problems, weak thesis statements -- you name it, and I can assist! By the time we're finished, you'll have a paper with strong word choice, a natural flow, and an unparalleled structure.



I'm looking forward to writing with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment