Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Proofread Your Text In French











About:

I am a native French speaker, born and grown up in Paris. I have a flawless Parisian French, I love to read and I have a very wide vocabulary and I strong knowledge of grammatical and syntax rules in French. 



As a master degree student, I am used to read and write books, essays, motivation letters and any kind of educational 
content. I will fix aIl the syntax and grammar mistakes to provide native high quality French. I will work and make sure your text is perfect, clear and without any mistake. 



I will be really happy to help you in your project, I can't wait to work together !

Reviews


:

She read my novel quickly and gave me excellent feedback, including identifying mistakes in the translation. She was very easy to work with. I will definitely seek her services again.

:

Trustworthy, fast & she made a good job! Definitely recommend her and would do her services anytime again!

:

Thanksmuch+

:

It was nice to work with her.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment