Saturday, April 4, 2020

Copyedit, Proofread, And Improve Your Writing











About:

I will polish your words and sharpen your message. At the very least, I will read for typos, errors in syntax and grammar, poor word choice, and other sentence-level revisions. 



If you need something specific -- if you want to strike or avoid a certain tone, if you are writing for a certain audience, if you need to cut down or add words -- just let me know. I'll tweak my reading accordingly. I have a sharp editorial instinct and, unless you ask otherwise, will give my opinion. I will tell you what works, what doesn't, and how to fix it.



I have written and edited legal briefs for national organizations, op-eds and articles published in major newspapers, keynote speeches, presentations, reports of all kind, and more. I would love to expand my repertoire.



Send over what you have; let's dig in.

 

Reviews


:

Love working with Josh! I tried two other sellers that were not satisfying but Josh hit the spot! Thanks Josh.

:

Thank you!

:

Very good communication

:

Thank you! Great job as always.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment