Saturday, April 4, 2020

Edit Your Blog Post











About:

As a writer and blogger of 10+ years, I've written upward of 100,000 words. I have a keen eye and high attention to detail and love helping bloggers while still adhering to their own voice!



Please be sure to input your exact word count so Fiverr can calculate the proper price. Thank you!


  • Basic: You'll benefit from my critical eye catching all your typos, grammar errors, mistakes in punctuation and capitalization, and usage errors. Your article should be cohesive at this point.

  • Standard: A mid-level edit that includes proofreading as described above PLUS editing for clarity. This might include formatting adjustments, adding details, rewording sentences or paragraphs, and minor fact-checking. Use this option for a transcribed stream-of-consciousness document.

  • Premium: The edits as described above, PLUS I'll include up to three keywords you want to rank for. You choose the keywords, and I'll add them strategically to your post.This includes h2 and h3 headings (you can provide them or I'll add them).



Files will be delivered as .docx. You will receive one copy with tracked changes.



Blog post images are available as an add-on for $10 (one horizontal and one vertical image).

Reviews


:

Andrea was very quick and professional. Her feedback was much appreciated, her work is detailed and I agreed with it all. Thanks so much, Andrea, I will definitely be using the service again!

:

Andrea is a writer and blogger with 10+ years of experience. During that time she has scribed upward of 100,000 words. Applying her keen eye and high attention to detail to make the post-pop! Many of her testimonials say she loves helping bloggers while still adhering to their own voice and I agree with them!

:

Editor did an excellent job catching my typos and suggesting better ways to word sentences. It was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks

:

Awesome work as always.

:

Love your work! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment