Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Proofread, Edit, And Provide Feedback











About:

I will provide proofreading for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax 



I am a junior in college majoring in Journalism, soon to be moving on to obtain my masters in Creative Writing and Journalism. I have written for online magazines in the past as well as ran my own online magazines where I have edited and re-written many articles. I am also a published author who still continues to write. In my free time I enjoy reading and writing so you truly have a passionate, dedicated worker on your hands!





How to Order:


  • Always purchase enough basic gigs to cover word count. (20K words = 2 premium gigs)
  • Attach a Word doc. I'll deliver a track changes version + a final clean copy.


I am happy to simply proofread (catch errors), but I also enjoy making suggestions on written works to provide an outside perspective, I feel it helps to improve readability and to give the author a different eye on their writing.



I personally work on every project.



Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

Amanda

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment