Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Edit Up To 1000 Words











About:

Do you have an original piece of writing that needs a developmental edit? I will edit up to 750 of your own words for $5. 

Longer works become progressively cheaper - see my gig extras This gig is ideal for chapters of books, short stories, essays, articles, blog posts, theses, website content - just to name a few examples. I will partner with you to work through issues of plot and character development (fiction), structure (non-fiction), pacing, tenses, voice, eliminate redundant sections, focus on attention-grabbing opening chapters and satisfying conclusions - and lots more!

PLEASE NOTE: this gig is NOT suitable for rewriting documents written by someone else for the purposes of avoiding plagiarism checkers. I am a native English speaker, born and raised in the UK - also a Chartered Accountant and author/editor. I am a skilled wordsmith who can really bring a document to life. If you are looking for beta-reading or for proofreading and copyediting of finished manuscripts prior to publication then please see my other gigs. 

Reviews


:

Perfect article. Thanks a lot.

:

Martin did an EXCELLENT job editing and formatting my book. He went above and beyond to meet my deadline. I highly recommend.

:

I am pleased with Martin's work and would recommend his editing service. Job well done.

:

I’m grateful for how fast my order was completed . Thanks again

:

I am impressed with the quality given for the value of money paid for the services of this man. I am very happy with his communication skills. He answered all my concerns and delivered 8000-word document in no time. Very fast delivery and good job. I'm happy with his services and I'll definitely use them again. Thank you, Martin.




No comments:

Post a Comment