Thursday, April 2, 2020

Accurately Proofread And Edit Your Documents











About:



Do you need a reliable proofreading and editing service?



Would you like to have your document expertly checked and revised so that you can submit it with confidence? I am here to help make your piece of writing into something really great!



All of my working life has been spent teaching English & writing skills as well as editing/proofreading all kinds of documents. I will thoroughly and professionally proofread your documents and guarantee you a great end result.



I will ensure that your documents have been completely and meticulously edited, so that the impression your written work makes will always be excellent.

With my eagle eye, I will look at it afresh and thoroughly correct all errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation

I will also tweak any awkward phrases to improve flow and readability (but it will still be your voice, your style, your work).

My services include proofreading and editing your document, including:



* Grammar

* Punctuation

* Spelling

* Sentence structure

* Consistency

* Readability

Vocabulary Enhancement



I accept ALL forms of writing.


 I can accept documents in Word or Pages format 


Reviews


:

Good work as always. Thank you.

:

Great work!! Iwill definitely work with him agai

:

Outstanding experience. He did an accurate and formatted transcription job. Thank you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment