Friday, April 3, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Document Or Content











About:

I will proofread your document, science fiction and non fiction books, any type of content, romance, and erotica novels or novellas to catch errors and provide you with a clean and polished book that will be ready to go live. I 100% support new authors! We all make mistakes and I absolutely understand that. Let me help you iron out those inconsistencies and be your second set of eyes. I edit in MS Word using "track changes".



About This Gig:

  • My job is to find and fix:
  • Grammatical errors
  • Punctuation errors
  • Spelling errors
  • Improper word usage
  • Sentence structure

 

You will receive:

  • Original document with track changes for your approval
  • Revised document with all corrections accepted and applied

 

I believe every writer has their own unique voice. I don't want to change that voice; I just want to find and fix your errors.

 

Contact me now! Let's make your work of art sparkle!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment