Friday, April 3, 2020

Edit Your Statement Of Purpose











About:

You want the university to read your statement of purpose and think, "Excellent."



But will they?



Forget your grades for a moment, because if your writing is rough, people will NOT have a good impression of you.



Allow me to make sure that's not a problem. Let me make your writing clear. Professional.  Confident.  



I am the best editor on Fiverr. I want you to benefit from my review and editing.



I'm blunt, I'm even harsh sometimes. Because I CARE about your success. I do all work MYSELF, at my PC.


Ordering is easy:



1. Choose what you want:



Basic: $5 for every 500 words.

Standard: $10 every 500 words.

Premium: $25 every 500 words.



2. Click the green "Continue" button on the right



3. Send me your document in Microsoft Word.

If your document is 500 words or less, select Quantity of 1. Over 500 words - select Quantity of 2. Etc. (It will be abbreviated as "Qty." when you order.) 

That's it! You'll get 2 documents back:  (1) Clean, and ready to use. (2) Shows you all the changes I made.

   

Now, press the green "Continue" button on the right, and let's get you accepted!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent as always

Seller's Response:

ThNk you very much

Seller's Response:

As usual, this is my second time with this buyer. He knows what he is doing. I will be coming again soon.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much, and thank you for your tip!

Seller's Response:

He is the best here. Couldn't be happier. FYI, he will be brutally honest (as described). Take it positively. Thats what I liked the most about him. He truly CARES about you.




No comments:

Post a Comment