Thursday, April 2, 2020

Review And Rewrite Your Document As Needed











About:

I'm Maddie Cohen, a UC Berkeley alumna and former NBC affiliate reporter. Outside of Fiverr, I work as a marketing copywriter and ghostwriter.



Your document needs a second pair of eyes, and that's where I come in. I will review and rewrite your content as needed.



Most importantly, I'll maintain your voice. By enhancing word choice, syntax, and flow, I'll make the text sound more like you than it did when you wrote it! You can expect a refined, polished final product.



These are examples of projects I accept:

  • Web Copy
  • Articles & Blog Posts

  • Marketing Materials
  • Curriculum Materials
  • Business Manuscripts

  • Grant Proposals
  • Artist & Personal Statements
  • Cover Letters & Resumes


I typically work in Microsoft Word. If you prefer another format, please check with me before placing your order. Similarly, if you would like me to rewrite your web copy, please submit the content in a document instead of sending a link.



This is not a formatting gig. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions about my rewriting service and/or my fee structure!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! Amazing work! Thank you so much Maddie! We are very happy. I highly recommend anyone looking for writing services to go with Maddie! She is the best writer I have ever worked with!

Seller's Response:

I so appreciate your feedback, Patrick! Thanks again. All the best to you.

Seller's Response:

This was perfect. Thanks for the quick delivery.

Seller's Response:

Thanks again, Kurt! No problem at all.

:

Wonderfully Eloquent and Compelling Writing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment