Thursday, April 2, 2020

Use My IT Expertise To Edit Or Proofread Existing Documents











About:

Welcome to my Gig!



I am an IT professional with over 17 years of global experience ranging from application/product development to business analysis to project management. Let my experience help your organization / department in keeping all your IT related documents in a healthy state. As part of this gig, I will proofread your existing IT related documents for grammar, punctuation, spellings and / or edit, reformat as required.



The documents could range from (including but not limited to)

  • User guides;
  • Training manuals; 
  • As-built documentation;
  • IT standards & policy guides;
  • Software / application documentation
  • Product documentation.


Being an IT professional, I naturally understand the importance of having up-to-date perfect documents.



Pls message me before you place an order so we could discuss anything specific or if you need any other information.



Let's work together. Do not hesitate to look at my other gigs where we could potentially collaborate and I can use my experience within various IT functions...



Thanks.

Reviews


:

great document and quick turnaround time by the seller. Hv much more work to be done in near future, will get in touch with the same seller as well as recommend this seller to other potential buyers.

:

Awesome response from docsolutions. Very professional approach and quick turn around. Deliverable was in excellent state. Would definitely recommend docsolutions and render the services again. Hope to work together in future.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment