Saturday, April 4, 2020

Professionally Edit And Critique Your Ebook











About:

Contact me BEFORE purchasing this gig.



You've written it - now get it professionally line edited and critiqued!  With decades of editing experience under my belt, I specialize in helping authors succeed.  



                    I am a full-time editor - don't settle for anything less.



MAKE ME WORK FOR IT!  Before you purchase this gig you have the option to send me your entire book and allow me to edit a small sample for you.  I'll return it to you FREE to give you an idea of the high quality and service you can expect.



                     1 gig = 1500 words; add as many gigs as you like.                                                  FREE revisions

This gig includes convenient red font tracking and 
internal comments (critique, explanations, suggestions) as well as a separate Notes & Recommendations file. 



No brokers, erotica, sexual violence or present tense.



      

Reviews


:

Another job well done! Communication was excellent! She worked hard and got my order to me early! I will continue to use her services in the future!

:

A very meticulous job, done well in time. Kit is a great communicator, clear and friendly. I recommend her to everyone, with the sole hesitation that I want to keep her available for the next book to edit for me.

:

Kit's edits and recommendations were very helpful and showed me areas that I need to work on for improvement. This is my second project with her, and as with the first, her work is thorough and professional. I'm so glad for her insights.

:

Again, a super delivery. I didn't expect less. I cannot expect more. Let's continue this winning streak!

:

She provide valuable and critical feedback to the project for a YA Sci-Fi work. Definitely would work with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment