Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Proofread And Edit Any Text In Spanish











About:

Proofread and edit any text in Spanish



I'm a native Spanish speaker and Modern Languages student, and therefore I have dedicated much of my time to the study of Spanish grammar and spelling.

I'm can to proofread and edit texts in peninsular or Latin American Spanish in any format in which the file is found (doc., pdf., xml., pub., etc.)

It's always important before the time of purchase that if you have a question or special features, let me know.

I'm at your service and I want to guarantee you a quality work!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Her job is like she offered.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Job ! Highly recommended.

:

Thank you a lot!

:

Bien trabajado.




No comments:

Post a Comment