Saturday, April 4, 2020

Edit Your Medical School Personal Statement











About:

As a current professional student, I know what it is like to apply for professional schools and write seemingly endless essays. As humans, we love to talk about ourselves, we even love hearing our own name. But, when it comes to writing about ourselves knowing that we will be judged based on our writing, the appeal dissipates and a challenge arises. Not only will you have to convince the admissions committee that you are a good fit for their program, but you have to do so in a way that conveys competence, character, critical thinking, and uniqueness when judged next to other applicants. I will help you do this. 

I am a current medical student with a background in professional and technical writing and academic editing. In my professional school application process, I had a great success largely due to my creative writing and delivery. I have no doubt that, if we work together, you will have similar success. Let’s get you that acceptance!

You are you. Your unique set of experiences, your background, and your motivation is what will connect your writing with your reader. I will offer the tools, knowledge, and objective eye to facilitate this connection.



Reviews


:

Kevin is awesome!! I really can't say enough, I highly recommend his services. Excellent job!!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment