Friday, November 15, 2019

Diligently Proofread And Edit 1000 Words Within 24 Hours











About:

I'm Tony, a native English speaker with 30 years experience' proofreading and editing. Which means you can relax in the absolute confidence your document will be flawless next time you see it.


Order now and have your 1000 word document returned to you - proofread and polished to the highest standard - within 24 hours.


What I offer:

  • Full grammar, spelling and punctuation checks
  • Light copy editing
  • Tense issues addressed
  • Flow and readability
  • No changes - no fee


What you get:

  • The best, and friendliest, customer service on Fiverr
  • Guaranteed 24 hour turnaround
  • Two MS Word files - the final clean copy and a tracking copy so you can clearly see all edits
  • One revision should you require it


I am a line editor and focus on the writing, not the topic. I check spelling, grammar and punctuation to provide you with a flawless final document.


I do not add content, nor do I extensively rewrite though I may rephrase an awkward sentence where necessary.


As an avid reader and published writer, I do not outsource - my process is entirely manual.


If you have any questions, send me a message. I am super responsive and friendly with it. I will always do my best to accommodate your needs. Thank you for considering my gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I will always come back for more...outstanding service and great attention to small details.

Seller's Response:

Hi again. Thank you for leaving such a good review. As I said, I am always happy to work with you. If it looks as though I am not 'available' you can always send me a message. Sometimes I switch off my Fiverr gig because I am busy with other work. I also do private work for clients outside Fiverr.

:

Thank you for going the extra mile to complete my project so fast, you are truly amazing. I am glad to find your gig and I am sending few more orders your way soon. Thank you once again

:

Hi again. Thank you for using me. I will always be happy to work with you again.

:

Excellent and professional job in a very short time! Absolutely outstanding!




No comments:

Post a Comment