Tuesday, November 12, 2019

SEO Article Writing, Blog Writing, Website Content Writer











About:

Welcome to my PROOFREADING AND EDITING Gig
Did you know that 99% of people will stop reading your article the moment they notice spelling or grammatical blunders? This is exactly why I am here to help you PROOFREAD, EDIT AND CRITIQUE your writing.
 I am an experienced proofreader, writer, and copy editor. With over 5 years' experience as a PROOFREADER, If there is anybody you can trust to PROOFREAD AND EDIT your documents, it's got to be me.
Place an order for this gig, and I will professionally PROOFREAD AND EDIT any document; up to 1000 words within 24 hours. 


If your document has more words than stated above, send me a private message and I will make you a mouth-watering .custom offer.  

My PROOFREADING AND EDITING service includes:

  • Full  punctuation, grammar, and spelling checks
  • Fix tenses-related issues
  • Improve on readability
  • PROOFREADING AND EDITING
  • Copy editing
  • Provide Microsoft Word Track Changes

Save yourself the avoidable embarrassment of grammatically poor writing.

Contact me now to get started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to help, again.

:

Yes, if I need it

:

She complained about having to correct some mistakes but didn't tell me what the mistakes were. Otherwise, everything went smoothly.

:

Great great great edit!




No comments:

Post a Comment