Thursday, November 14, 2019

Edit And Proofread Your Document To Make It More Readable











About:

Do you have a document that you need to sound professional and persuasive? I'm here to help.

I've been a professional writer and editor for over seven years, with a focus on technical and scientific content. I've edited everything from massive regulatory filings to quick takes on events in the news. So no matter what kind of text you have, I can clean it up and put your arguments and your voice front and center.

Here's what I'll check for:

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling
  • Consistency of language
  • Readability
  • Appropriate use of jargon

Here's what you'll receive:

  • Your document with revisions marked in Track Changes in Microsoft Word
  • Your document with all changes accepted and comments removed

For most people, my Basic editing gig will be enough: I'll take any document up to 1,000 words and turn it around within 48 hours. 

Do you have a bigger document, like a long article or even a book? Then consider my Standard or Premium editing gigs for documents that are 10,000 words or 50,000 words, respectively. Besides copy editing, you'll also get comments on how you can make your document even better.

If what you need doesn't fit any of those packages, contact me so we can discuss a custom offer.

Reviews


:

Great work as always! Thank you for the exceptional work!

:

Thank you! A perfect proofread!

:

Thank you. Excellent as always!

:

Thank you.

:

Thank you very much! Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment