Friday, November 15, 2019

Be Your Professional Proofreader And Editor











About:

With over five years of experience, I will professionally proofread, edit, and critique your documents.
For $5, I will proofread and edit 500 words.
For an additional $5, I will offer feedback on your content. 

I accept:

  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Books/E-Books
  • Website/Blog posts 
  • Research Papers

I will fix and perfect:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Tense
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Citations (MLA; please specify if other style)

For an additional $5 per 500 words, I will edit and offer feedback on content including:

  • Readability
  • Clarity & flow
  • Poor sentence structure

Once edited, I will send you your document with Microsoft track changes with my corrections and additional notes and suggestions. If you would prefer a clean copy, please request so. 

Reviews


:

I received a response in minutes, and the work was completed well ahead of the timeline. The quality of work was very impressive, giving me confidence that my work is more professional, and ready for consumption by the public. Will definitely use future needs.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment