Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Provide Expert Proofreading And Editing With A Quick Turnaround











About:

One of the first elementary school arguments I remember involved a friend getting terribly upset that I'd corrected her grammar. Well, those habits never died, so I cultivated a way to do what came naturally to me -- in a much more courteous manner. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation is my passion! I hold a bachelor's degree in journalism with a minor in English and have been writing my entire life. Additionally, I have a combined 12 years experience in professional proofreading and copy editing, as well as technical writing in the field of Agriculture education, Animal Science education, and Business and Marketing education. I also hold four years' experience as an English/Language Arts instructor.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work, I'd definitely use her services again! very recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the great opportunity!

:

Was a pleasure working with you! Wonderful job!

:

Loved learning about your subject matter! Thank you for your business!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment