Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Professionally Edit And Proofread Your Document











About:

When the time comes to introduce your work to a wide audience, it needs to be perfect.  I can help you put forth the best product possible.  I’ve worked in print and digital media for 18 years, and I've edited everything from blog posts and books to business decks and graduate school dissertations.

What my gig includes:

 -Protection of your document’s confidentiality

-Line editing (i.e. spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation)

-Sentence restructuring

-Word replacement (for awkward usage and repetition)

-Adjustments to improve flow and readability

What I need from you:

-Your expectations from the edit

-Your preferred timelines (for 24-hour delivery, please message me first - thank you!)

-Your word count (please: no page or character counts)

I’ll send over a document with all tracked changes as well as a general summary of my editing work. 

This service covers all kinds of documents big and small. Not sure if I can help? Just ask.

Don’t see an editing service listed here that you need?  Need additional words? Please message me to discuss other options. And please see my book editing gig for long-form works. I look forward to reading your work!

Reviews


:

Strong and quick editing skills. Will use again for sure!

:

Jeffrey is an excellent writer. He exceeded my expectations and was timely with his responses. I loved working with him and will definitely use his services again. I recommend him to anyone looking to take their writing to the next level.

:

I am inpressed by the edited document, it's great! Thank you Jeffery! I will defintely recommend my friends to you!

:

Always professional and delivers on time. This is my second project with him, I look forward to 3, 4, 5, etc.

:

Great work and communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment