Friday, November 15, 2019

Proofreading And Editing In 24 Hours











About:

I will do professionally proofreading an editing.

Reader decides to read further or to put your piece if writing aside after 3 lines.Do you know why? 92% of individuals will in a flash quit reading your article when they see a spelling or language structure error.That is the reason I am here to ensure your record or article is great. With more than 2 years of editing and proofreading knowledge, I can spot errors that numerous editors would miss. I ensure that you'll be satisfied with my service first time! Request now! For just $5 you will get a complete proficient editing and proofreading service. 

Why would you hire me?

  • 24 hour turnaround ensured (24 hours for every 1500 words). 

  • Spelling, grammar, punctuation and structure of sentence.  

If you have more than 1500 words, just order one more gig for extra 1500 words. Do note it down that only 1500 words can be proofread and edited in 24 hours.

Expecting working with you:)

Do contact me before placing any order just to avoid and confusion.
Rgards,
Sanan Jerjees

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wasn't​ able to contact the seller, I don't​ have the work done, it says delivered but the file I have access​ to is the same I send, with the sameorthographic​c errors. The seller donest unswer my messages.

:

Your english is really bad enough to understand what you are trying to say.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment