Saturday, November 16, 2019

Critique Childrens Book Manuscript Or Fiction Of Any Kind











About:

Qualifications for this gig:
  •  4 years paid experience as a child care worker
  •  3 years paid experience as an elementary teacher
  • College level courses focused on the use of children's books for lessons
  •  College level classes aimed at writing children books and critiquing the work of classmates

I will critique your children's book manuscript and provide useful and insightful feedback meant to improve your work. 

I will critique any type of fiction that you may have.

I am not offering a proofreading service in this gig, however, if I see an error I will let you know.

 I have developed my love for reading at an early age and hope to instill the love of reading into my child as well. We love to read a bedtime story every day. If you are interested, I also have an extra gig that includes his critique as well. He is 4 years old and often tells me his favorite parts of the story. If you have a book targeted towards his age range then try a critique from your targeted audience. 

Be assured that I will be professional and keep all documents sent to me secure.  After my critique is completed all information will be shredded and deleted. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Order received earlier than expected. Great suggestions and critique. It really helped to improve my story. I will definitely use again.

:

Seller was professional and quick. I was hoping for more of a hard-hitting critique with many ways to improve the story in ways I hadn't thought of. However, she gave a couple of useful suggestions and was easy to work with.

:

The seller understood what I was going for with the story and responded to all of my questions. The feedback was focused, practical, and helpful. I look forward to working together again in the future.

:

Good seller! Worth the money. Recommend!

:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am comfortable and pleased with your suggestions.




No comments:

Post a Comment