Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Proofread And Edit 60,000 Words In 4 Days











About:

I am a full-time professional writer, editor, and proofreader with many years of experience, As an editor, I have worked on newsstand magazines, novels, web content, ebooks, and many other projects for a wide variety of clients. 

I am detail-oriented and eagle-eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential. 

I will be proofreading your editable book for: 

-spelling 
-grammar 
-punctuation
-clarity  

You will receive:

-A proofread copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word
-A proofread copy that's ready to go, with all my changes implemented

I never outsource projects. All proofreading is done by me, with my own eyes. 

Looking forward to working with you! 

**I work hard to provide the best service possible. Tips are gratefully accepted!** 

THANKS

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good quality service.

Seller's Response:

They did a great job and were very thorough with their work. My document looks great!

Seller's Response:

Her offer was great. Her communication was quick. I will be using her again. I'll recommend to friends and family. She seems very friendly.

:

Thank you:) I appreciate the kind feedback. thanks for the generous tip

:

I think this seller was absolutely funomina. Words can't express tge patience she had with me and I'm totally empress ed by the professionalism that I reciened. She's just as her other reviews said about her. I will definitely do business with her again. Again, thanks for being so patient with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment