Friday, November 29, 2019

And Complete Your Data Entry Jobs











About:

I would type any of your documents(handwritten, scanned, photoshop etc) which might either be, but not limited to articles, journals, novels, speeches, website contents, books (Adult, children/toddlers).

I'm very proficient and have valuable experience in Data Entry,Consider me a fast typist and a timely one who would deliver your jobs in due time.

My Service(s) List:

Data Entry (All type)

Copy Paste

PDF to word

PDF to excel

Scanned Pages to excel/Word

Business Cards details in excel

Products posting.

Data from Business Directories

Manual Typing

Power Point Presentation

All Type of Admin work.



***Please send me a message if you need a job done other than those listed above, I will take care 100% ***

Reviews


:

Delivered early and communication was great.

:

Did a great job

:

PERFECT!!!

:

it was easy, fast, and to the point

:

I am more than satisfied with my order to have all present verbs changed to past. I am overjoyed to finally have someone who was able to not only provide suggestions about the text, but also was able to go above and beyond what I requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment