Thursday, November 28, 2019

Professional Proofreading And Editing











About:

When the time comes to introduce your work to a huge audience, it needs to be perfect,because bad spellings and errors can put off your readers, so  with my years of experience  I will ensure you put forward the best article possible. 

 

Features of my gig:

 -Confidential handling of your document(s)

-Spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation



-Novels , ebooks, articles, blog posts, websites etc 

-Sentence restructuring

-Word replacement (for awkward usage and repetition)

-Readability

-Tense issues

-Consistency

-Redundancy

 

What to provide me with:

-Your expectations from the edit

-Your word count

What you will receive

I’ll send over a document with all tracked changes as well as a general summary of my editing work.

 

if you have any custom requirements, please message me, i typically reply in 1hour 

 

 

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment