Thursday, November 28, 2019

Add English Subtitles To Your Arabic Youtube Video











About:

My name is Hussein, I am a professional translator with big experience in manual translation from English to Arabic and vice versa.

I would like to offer going into your youtube channel and adding subtitles to your desired video.

The reasons for hiring me to translate your video

-My prices are among the best.

-My service is impressively prompt.

-Arabic is my native language.

-I have a bachelor degree in Arabic literature.

-I studied Business Administrations in an English speaking country.



Kindly contact me before ordering if:

  1. Your video doesn't match one of the offering packs.
  2.  You need to burn your subtitles to a video which isn't on you tube.
  3. You have a big order and you want me to give a quote.


An important note: I can also create a new copy of your video where the subtitles are embedded permanently.



Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much as always

Seller's Response:

You’re always welcome

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Always welcome

Seller's Response:

Super fast and accurate as always. Of course, it will not be our last project. Thanks husseinba




No comments:

Post a Comment