Thursday, November 21, 2019

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

Do you have a document that requires professional help? Then you are in the right place for you!

For just $5, I’ll professionally edit and proofread 1,500 words in 48 hours or less. This includes track changes.

I will thoroughly edit and proofread your document for grammar, punctuation, tense, spelling, redundancy, sentence structure, repetition, paragraph issues, and passive sentences in order to enhance the style and flow of your work.

I have more than 6 years of experience in writing and editing short stories, blog posts, academic works and other documents.

I accept both non-fiction and fiction works and can work on ANY genre!

With me you are guaranteed to get nothing but quality editing services.

I look forward to working on your document!

You’re welcome!

Diane





Reviews


:

The seller was very communicative in the process. I am happy with her work. I do hope to work with her on more editing works in the future.

:

Nicely done!

:

Thank you so much! you are super

:

it was fast and good price

:

after some corrections I’m happy with the final product will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment