Thursday, November 14, 2019

Proofreading And Editing, Proofreading1000 Words











About:

Hi Fiverrs,  

I am “Masters degree holder in English literature”, an experienced writer, editor and Proofreader. I am in writing field for last 7 years, I am available & interested to “PROOFREAD YOUR PAPER” for you.  I’ll provide you quality work within deadline & track changes. I'll deliver it within or before 24 hours with unlimited revisions.

 What am I going to fix in your paper:

  • Grammar
  • Spellings                   
  • Punctuation
  • Flow in Sentence
  • Possible feed back for improvement

Looking forward to hear from you,

Harry.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller far better than other sellers, I would recommend 101%.

Seller's Response:

Thanks dear for this feedback & I'll be happily available for any kind of writing work I am expert in. Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

He is always the best, great job done in time great communication highly recommended if you want the best quality work done. cant wait to come back for more again. thanks again for your outstanding work.

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed while working for her. She is best project leader and communicator. Sometimes, I have issues while doing some parts of the project, but she is always kind. Thanks again. I would like to work for you.

Seller's Response:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment