Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Proofread And Edit Your Scripts And Plays











About:

I will give you advice on how to bring out the best from your work. Every writing has potential, sometimes all you need is a fresh point of view to push you towards something really beautiful and make you completely fall in love with what you wrote.

When I give script doctoring advice, I try always to point out what I believe are the qualities of your work. That's important because although you need someone to correct your writing, you also need a confirmation that someone understood what you wanted to say. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience!

Seller's Response:

I really liked the feedback you gave me. It makes me want to write more and better.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment