Thursday, November 28, 2019

Edit, Format And Style Your Word Document











About:

This is a full package service that includes both proofreading and fully styling your document!



Please see my Packages and choose the one you need based on the total number of pages.



Included in every Package



  • content proofreading and formatting
  • elementary document design: titles, headings, automatic Table of Contents, tables, lists, dividers, image positioning, headers and footers, page numbers, overall document style.


Free of charge (on request):

  • PDF version of the finished document.


Please contact me for agreements before ordering! Attach your document so I can check it out before working on the order.

I usually deliver sooner - I leave time for revisions.

Reviews


:

Very easy to work with and responsive to my special requests. THANK YOU!

:

Delivered quickly. Overall I'm happy.

:

The seller did a fine job

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment