Friday, November 29, 2019

Edit And Proofread Copy To Your Satifaction











About:

It will be my honor to improve and polish your writing. In addition to making sure that your writing is grammatically correct, I will work with you to make it  more professional and strike the right tone.



Feel free to contact me.



I edit diverse array of topics including:

  • ICT

  • Finance
  • Healthcare
  • Technical content
  • Fashion
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel

  • Sports
  • Technologies



The types of copy I can help you improve include: 
  • Articles
  • Blog posts
  • Business plans
  • College admissions essays
  • Business school essays
  • Website copy 
  • Work projects
  • School projects



I'm happy to guide you depending on your needs, whether that's a light touch to help you get rid of grammatical errors or a more comprehensive edit including rewriting parts of your work.



Waiting to hear from you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job. I'll definitely order again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

I am so happy with the work. It was perfect; proofreader was extremely responsive and finished quicker than I expected. I can tell he took his time and paid great attention to even the smallest detail. Thank you so much! Highly recommended!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment