Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Proofread And Edit Your Website, Article, Or Blog To Read In Perfect English











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BOOKING A GIG - FREE CONSULTATION. 

The fastest way to lose credibility is to make mistakes in spelling and grammar when writing. Don't risk it, make sure it's perfect!!

If English is your 2nd language or if you have trouble expressing yourself in writing, I will proofread, edit and revise your Web page, article, or blog, so that it is in perfect English.   

I am highly educated, a published author and writer whose work has appeared in magazines and newspapers nationwide. I am a stickler for detail and will make sure the results are something to be proud of. 

I do the editing myself, NO SOFTWARE.

For up to a 1000-word article, Web pg, blog = 1 Gig = $5. For 1000+ add Gigs.   

Result will not show tracking.

If you have a book, use my Gig for Books.

I have Gig Extras for certain types of content. Check 1st. 

I DO NOT edit homework or academic papers.

No complex content on technology, please.  

All content to be submitted on Word Docs. 

If need 24-hour delivery, order Gig Extras equal to number of Gigs on order. 

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE BOOKING A GIG - FREE CONSULTATION.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work. Always a pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

And I love working with you too! Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Sorry, I forgot to mark the order as complete. Everything is great, as always.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, I'm glad you're happy!

Seller's Response:

Suzie is great! Thank you so much for your work!




No comments:

Post a Comment