Friday, November 15, 2019

Professional Proofread And Edit Your Italian Text











About:

Hello! I'm Daniele!
I have a strong passion for reading, writing and languages and a very good knowledge of both Italian, my mother tongue, and English.

I will proofread your Italian text, up to 1000 words in just 24h or less. The work is done 100% manually: I don't use any software or automatic tool.

I will check your text for grammar mistakes, punctuation mistakes, fluency and general quality of the Italian text. I will not only translate the text, but I will also make it attractive in the Italian language, using typical Italian expressions.

If you need a deeper analysis of your text, please contact me.


Matters treated:


  • translations
  • children books
  • fiction, stories, novels
  • blog articles
  • e-books
  • scientific texts (I am a biologist!)
  • motivational ebooks and texts
  • Amazon listing
  • ... and more!


I have a scientific degree and background too, so I can add some professionalism while proofreading technical and specialized articles.

Please, contact me before ordering gig if your content is more than 1000 words!


...Ciao ciao! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ottimo lavoro, grazie, preciso, professionale e di altissima qualità

Seller's Response:

Grazie e alla prossima! ;)

:

Ottimo lavoro, professionale, preciso e di qualità. Grazie

:

Sempre un piacere! ;)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment