Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Proofread And Edit 3500 Words In 24Hours Or Less











About:

If ‘writing is king’, then I am the queen. With over 4 years of experience in proofreading and editing, and over 1000 articles proofread and edited, some of which have been featured in Forbes and Time Magazine, I have the creativity and professional experience that can help your company succeed in driving sales and increasing customer engagement through excellent proofreading and editing. I promise to help you in anyway you might be in need of my help.

I show my work with Microsoft Word’s Track Changes.

Ordering this gig, I'll professionally proofread and edit any document up to 3500 words in 24 hours or less.  I will ensure all deadlines are met. Try this Gig, Love this Gig, Share this Gig.

I'll check the document for:

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation 
  • Spelling
  • Hyphenation
  • Abbreviations
  • Usage
  • Numbers
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Tense issues

I will proofread and edit the following:

  • Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling and sentence fluency perfected for each order
  • Syntax,
  • Sentence structure errors
  • Novels, manuscripts, eBooks, articles, essays, speeches, blogs, websites, business plans etc.

Waiting to hear from you........

Reviews


Seller's Response:

3500 words in under 24 hours for 5 dollars is a great deal. It wasn't 100% perfect but for 5 dollars it was worth it. Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

great communicate and patience ,

:

Great work!

:

For 6$, "good enough" I would say

:

awesome experience




No comments:

Post a Comment