Thursday, November 28, 2019

Proofread And Edit Your Scientific Manuscript











About:

I will edit your draft of an abstract, journal article or conference paper for



mechanics, including

  • spelling
  • grammar
  • sentence structure


style, including

  • word choice
  • readability
  • internal consistency


If you give me information on the journal or conference to which you plan to submit I'll also provide suggestions for complying with their house style in your use of in-text citations, unit formats, etc. Formatting into journal templates is also available for an additional fee.



I've helped authors in a variety of scientific fields and from a number of language backgrounds make sure their manuscript is as strong as possible. This service may be particularly helpful for authors whose first language is not English.



Send me a message with any questions, to ask about current 
rush order availability, or for a custom offer!

Reviews


:

Excellent communication withbthe seller. He was able to finish my work earlier than expected. He reviewed every single word in the document and gave me very useful advice and comments. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for proofreading services.

:

Thank you very much for correcting errors and providing scientific comments.

:

very good service

:

She is fantastic! Very reliable and great in communication.

:

I am amazed by the author’s knowledge about scientific background.




No comments:

Post a Comment