Thursday, April 23, 2020

Be Your Book Editor, Unlimited Word Count, Proofreading, Line Editing











About:

Flat Rate Per Book!



April & May Special Offer: $20 OFF on PREMIUM gig for all Fantasy books!

(Kindly contact me to apply the discount. Applies to all genres in YA category)





There's nothing more painful than having a great story, a great book, and receiving a 1-star review for grammar. Don't let grammar stop your book from becoming the next best-seller!


What I'll check and fix for you:
Grammar
Conditionals
Tenses

Punctuation

Spelling

Readability 

Clarity and flow of lines

Consistency

Poor sentence structure 

Fragmented sentences




I respect everyone I work with! Therefore, I'm kindly asking you to contact me prior to ordering, to ensure that I can take your order. I don't want to rush anyone's book. If I'm working on another book, kindly contact me and I'll schedule yours right away.


I do not use any programs/software. You're paying for a human editor, not a bot--so that's what you're getting.



FREE feedback included & Document with track changes & Clean, final document.



For more than 100k words, please contact me for a custom offer.

I'm looking forward to working together!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller got to work immediately on the task. No only did he do an incredibly thorough job but the project was actually completed several day early. Working with him was by far one of the best experiences I have ever had on Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your words and tip! I'm so happy to hear that you're satisfied with my edits! Loved working together, and I really hope we'll get the chance to work again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Vlad delivered a thorough grammatical edit and a thoughtful, thorough review of characters, plot, flow, etc. Well pleased with the service he provided. Thanks!!

Seller's Response:

Thank so you much for your words and trust in my services! I’m so happy to hear that you’re satisfied. Looking forward to working together again!

Seller's Response:

It was nice to find a line editor.




No comments:

Post a Comment