Friday, April 24, 2020

Check And Edit Your Paper For Grammar Mistakes











About:

I will proofread and edit your paper, blog post, book, and more. I am excellent at writing, and I know what makes a strong piece of writing, which is why I will be able to help you produce exceptional writing no matter what the topic is. I will also tell you your strengths and weaknesses and what you can improve to make your writing even better. 



I will proofread any



-Thesis

-Research paper

-Blog post

-Article

-Journal Article

-Book

-Website

-Email

-PDF

-Ebook

-Word File

-Document

-Google Doc

-And more!



This gig includes the following feedback: 

-grammar

-sentence structure

-organization

-overall flow

-diction

-word choice



I edit both on paper and on the computer and guarantee your satisfaction. Included in these services are two versions of your work: one with and one without track changes. This is so that you can see exactly what changes I have made and so that you have a version that is ready to be posted! Don't see any services listed here that you need? Just send me a message, and we can discuss other options for you, as I am very flexible. Send me a request now and I will begin immediately. I look forward to working with you! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really satisfied with the service, it was so good in fact bought it the second time. I definitely would hire her again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you again!

Seller's Response:

Ellie is a pleasure to work with. Prompt, clear communication throughout the process. The project proposal was proofread and edited to the highest standard. Highly recommended.

:

Thank you!

:

Thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment