Thursday, April 23, 2020

Proofread Your Science Fiction Or Fantasy Novel











About:

I will proofread your Fantasy or Science Fiction novel for typos and grammar issues. These issues can be overlooked even by spell-checking software and it's always beneficial to have a second set of eyes on your manuscript. Extra gig options include feedback on issues I noticed while reading your manuscript and suggestions for improvement.



I have experience in working with English Language Learners and as a native American English speaker I will look for odd phrasing and suggest alternatives. Also, as an English teacher I have experience in being polite and positive but also accurate with my feedback. I will point out errors that I notice in a mutual goal of getting your manuscript ready for the admiring eyes of the general public.



If this sounds like the gig for you then send me a message for a custom quote!



Please keep in mind that each gig is for 5,000 words. For example, a 73,000 word manuscript would cost 15 gigs. Feel free to order directly for short projects or for a sample chapter/excerpt.

Reviews


:

Victor was very quick to respond, which was great. He went out of his way to try and explain and help guide me with my writing since I am novice, it was very much appreciated. Great feedback on story as well both strength and weakness, exactly what I was looking for.

:

I love all the advice, knows how I think, reads me off in the most outmost professional way. Love it and will continue to work with the person.

:

I love this persons work, on point and on top of everything. Creative and has artistic points that are good to your story and book. Also helps out with editing in any sort and any way.

:

Very efficient work! I will return for his services. Highly recommended.

:

Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment