Thursday, April 23, 2020

Copyedit, Revise, Proofread And Improve Your Writing











About:

As an editor and proofreader, I work on fiction and nonfiction manuscripts, as well as papers, theses, or dissertations to help clients obtain the highest level of workmanship. I have an in-dept knowledge of the English language and can review sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation, along with assisting on story development for writers of fiction. 

My goal is always to return a well-written document free of errors. I am an experienced researcher on the web--if it is out there, I can find it.



My service will:

  • Improve overall quality of writing
  • Enhance language use and perfects already good writing
  • Remove errors and inconsistencies
  • Eliminate and correct of Spelling, grammar and typing mistakes



My service also includes:

  • Microsoft Word Track Changes enabled
  • Honest feedback


You can share me your EBook (fiction or non-fiction), Website contents, Short stories, Novels (crime, sci-fiction, romance, etc.), Cover letters, Blog posts, etc.



kindly contact place your order now or contact me to discuss more.



Thanks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment