Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Manuscript











About:

You will get: 

A document proofread or edited using Track Changes free of all spelling and grammatical errors.

 • A style sheet including the list of general checks I make (no double spaces, hyphens for compound adjectives but em dashes for cut-off dialogue etc.) and a list of language choices for the sake of consistency. For example, if you've put 'sooth' on page three and 'soothe' on page 83 I will make an amendment in the original document based on context but record the preferred choice here (it’s probably ‘soothe’, though). (AVAILABLE ONLY WITH COPY EDITING AND LINE EDITING SERVICES.)

 • A document including any points on character, narrative or structure that leaped out at me during my readings as something that might need addressing. If Nancy has blue eyes in chapter one but green in chapter three, I will make the change myself. If she's expounding the virtues of vegetarianism in chapter two but in chapter seven is seen tucking into a salami sandwich, the observation will go here. (AVAILABLE ONLY WITH LINE EDIT SERVICE.)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment