Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Proofread And Edit Literary Texts In English And Romanian











About:

I am a native Romanian speaker with a B.A. in English and Romanian Language and Literature. I have a strong passion for books in general and literature in particular. I usually proofread literary texts in both English and Romanian languages.

For further details/before ordering a gig, please contact me. 

Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Andreea appeared in my life when I needed most. I had problems with my previous editor and found myself in the middle of a project without editor. I submitted one chapter of my book to be edited by Andreea worried that she may not deliver what I need. Not only am I relieved that her work matches my wishes but I am absolutely thrilled to work with her again. She completes my ideas and has a critical eye over formulations that can be improved. It's wonderful when someone completes your creative writing the way Andreea does. Totally recommend her!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind words and for the generosity.

:

Very thorough, encouraging and helpful as usual!

:

Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment