Friday, April 24, 2020

Convert Your Amazon Kindle Description To HTML











About:

If you've ever browsed the Amazon Kindle store, there's no doubt that you've seen the formatting that's used in a Kindle book description. You know, it has the heading font, with bullet points, bold and italic words, etc.


Why use it?


It works by conveying important points about your book and displays energy, helping to convince buyers to MAKE that purchase! One way that you and your book can stand out is by having a cleanly formatted book description.


Being a writer myself, I know it works. I will use my experience to help you convince buyers to buy your book and I'll even add some key words to your book description to make it easier to find.


What do you have to do?


Send me a write-up of your book description with all of the formatting and I'll convert it to HTML for you. It's that simple.


Remember: The first 1-2 lines are crucial for book conversion, starting off strong and with great formatting, can make all the difference!



You've taken the time to write the book, now let me help you with the sales!


If you're not happy with the service, send me a message and I'll give you your refund. No hassles.


There's no risk for this, just an investment! So order today!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you. It's a pleasure

Seller's Response:

Every time I work with this excellent professional, I am really satisfied!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It’s always a pleasure to work with you as well! I would be happy to do more business with you.

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed my time with this freelance. The work is well done, the times respected and it has always been quick and polite in the answers. Thank you

:

Thank you very much! Glad you’re happy with my services!




No comments:

Post a Comment