Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Proofread Your Esl Writing











About:

I'm here to help non-native English speakers and writers with their projects. In my spare time, I have volunteered to mentor English learners. In that time, I've gained an appreciation for helping to develop language skills in students. If you need proofreading help because you know what you want to say but you struggle with saying it in English, look no further.



I can help you polish your writing and I will provide feedback if you wish about why certain changes are needed. Please consider me for your:

  • blog posts
  • eBay or marketplace listings
  • essays or other scholarly pursuits


If you have a larger project in mind, please contact me.



I will provide you with two documents upon completion. One will be a print-ready document with the changes already made. The other will be a track-changes document, giving you the ability to accept/reject any edits I suggest.



Keep in mind, I do not craft original writing for you, as you are the subject matter expert. I'm here to enhance already-completed works.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment