Sunday, April 5, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Scientific Manuscript











About:

I will edit and assist to draft your abstract, journal article or conference paper  including

  • spelling
  • grammar
  • sentence structure


style, including 

  • word choice
  • readability
  • internal consistency


If you give me information on the journal or conference to which you plan to submit I'll also provide suggestions for complying with their house style in your use of in-text citations, unit formats, etc. Formatting into journal templates is also available for an additional fee.


I've helped authors in a variety of scientific fields and from a number of language backgrounds to make sure their manuscript is as strong as possible. This service may be particularly helpful for authors whose first language is not English.



Notice: This gig does not include scientific feedback. If you want, please first contact me to get custom offer.

Send me a message with any questions, or for a custom offer!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller helped me worthily and it met my expectations.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. please let me know if you need any help in future, would be very happy to work with you again.

:

Thank you very much

:

Good work as always

:

Good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment